21 The eye cannot say to the hand, "I don't need you!" And the head cannot say to the feet, "I don't need you!" 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty,
Top 10 sermons on 1 Corinthians 12
- Defrosting Your Spiritual Assets
- All for one and one for all
- What's Missing from our Ch__ch?
- Pews and People -- Churches and Steeples.
- God Speaks Through His Church