7 Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the pipe or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes?
8 Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?
Top 10 sermons on 1 Corinthians 14
- Defrosting Your Spiritual Assets
- TONGUES: A CONTROVERSIAL GIFT
- Speaking In Tongues: Frequently Asked Questions
- Gender and the Church: Hot Topics series
- WHEN OUR ACTIONS DON'T MATCH OUR WORDS
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®
Used by Permission of Biblica, Inc.® All rights reserved worldwide.