25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.
27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
Top 10 sermons on 1 Corinthians 9
- Being Culturally Relevant
- The Good News and the Bad News of the Good News
- Part 3 of 8 - Giving and Church
- The Faith of Christmas in Corinth and America (1 Sunday of Advent 2005)
- A Prize Every Time - Which Way Will You Run
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.ģ
Used by Permission of Biblica, Inc.ģ All rights reserved worldwide.