17 nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus.
18 Then after three years, I went up to Jerusalem to get acquainted with Peter[a] and stayed with him fifteen days. 19 I saw none of the other apostles—only James, the Lord's brother. 20 I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie. 21 Later I went to Syria and Cilicia. 22 I was personally unknown to the churches of Judea that are in Christ. 23 They only heard the report: "The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy." 24 And they praised God because of me.
Top 10 sermons on Galatians 1
- An Unchanging Message for an Ever Changing World
- Don't Mess with the Message
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code, Pt. 2
- God's Invitation Leads to a Crisis of Belief
- The Gospel as God Gave it!