17 I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia. Later I returned to Damascus.
19 I saw none of the other apostles—only James, the Lord’s brother.
20 I assure you before God that what I am writing you is no lie.
21 Then I went to Syria and Cilicia.
22 I was personally unknown to the churches of Judea that are in Christ.
23 They only heard the report: “The man who formerly persecuted us is now preaching the faith he once tried to destroy.”
24 And they praised God because of me.
Top 10 sermons on Galatians 1
- An Unchanging Message for an Ever Changing World
- "Persisting in Prayer Until They Are Saved"
- Don't Mess with the Message
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code, Pt. 2
- God's Invitation Leads to a Crisis of Belief
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®
Used by Permission of Biblica, Inc.® All rights reserved worldwide.