14 As for me, I am in your hands; do with me whatever you think is good and right.
15 Be assured, however, that if you put me to death, you will bring the guilt of innocent blood on yourselves and on this city and on those who live in it, for in truth the Lord has sent me to you to speak all these words in your hearing.”
16 Then the officials and all the people said to the priests and the prophets, “This man should not be sentenced to death! He has spoken to us in the name of the Lord our God.”
Top 10 sermons on Jeremiah 26
- Recalibrate the Sights of Your Faith
- Even in Judgment, God is Merciful
- Jeremiah Proclaims the Lord's Message
- The Real Reason Preachers Only Work Three Hours a Week
- Have You Heard? The Spiritual Disciplines and Listening to God
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®
Used by Permission of Biblica, Inc.® All rights reserved worldwide.