1 Then Job replied to the Lord:
“I know that you can do all things;
no purpose of yours can be thwarted.
You asked, ‘Who is this that obscures my plans without knowledge?’
Surely I spoke of things I did not understand,
things too wonderful for me to know.
“You said, ‘Listen now, and I will speak;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.’
My ears had heard of you
but now my eyes have seen you.
Therefore I despise myself
and repent in dust and ashes.”
Top 10 sermons on Job 42
- From the Devil's Depths to Divine Deliverance
- Job Is Restored - Job Chapter Fourty Two
- The Virtue Of Humbleness!
- I NEED A GOD I CAN'T UNDERSTAND
- Turn it around on the devil
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.®
Used by Permission of Biblica, Inc.® All rights reserved worldwide.