10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat. 11 It is written: 11 " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 11 'every knee will bow before me; 11 every tongue will confess to God.' "[a]
12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.
13 Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in your brother's way.
Top 10 sermons on Romans 14
- Stumblingblock or Steppingstone?
- INEVITABLE DIFFERENCES OF OPINION
- HOW TO GET ALONG WHEN YOU DON'T SEE EYE TO EYE
- IíM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY CHOICES!
- The Joy of the Lord is Our Strength