2 Chronicles 34
22 Hilkiah and those the king had sent with him[a] went to speak to the prophet Huldah, who was the wife of Shallum son of Tokhath,[b] the son of Hasrah,[c] keeper of the wardrobe. She lived in Jerusalem, in the New Quarter.
Top 10 sermons on 2 Chronicles 34
- Josiah: Too Young to Lead Revival?
- The Revival Kings # 5 Josiah
- Josiah: The Man Who Responded to Light
- Josiah: When Reform Is Not Enough
- The Response of God's Heart to Humbleness in Kings and Chronicles
a. 2 Chronicles 34:22 One Hebrew manuscript, Vulgate and Syriac; most Hebrew manuscripts do not have had sent with him.
b. 2 Chronicles 34:22 Also called Tikvah
c. 2 Chronicles 34:22 Also called Harhas