A Few Years Ago There Was A Series Of Commercials ...
Text Illustration shared by Brian La Croix, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship
Category: Movies / Videos
About Text Illustration Contributor
A few years ago there was a series of commercials featuring a man wearing a flannel shirt and jeans who would be telling people how much he cared for them, often getting teary-eyed as he said with all the emotion he could muster, “I love you, man!”
And the person he was speaking to in that particular commercial, whether it was a girl, his dad, or whoever, would say, “You’re not getting my Bud Light.”
The commercials were funny, but they serve to illustrate the fact that these people could see through this guy’s self-serving talk.
He wasn’t interested in love, he was only interested in their beer, but he was willing to say anything to get it.
Other text illustrations you might like
- A PASTOR'S DREAM OF HIS OWN WORSHIP SERV...
- Have You Ever Been To A Church Where You...
- Vacant Homes, Vacant Lives
- Man in a Hurry
- I Remember Our Friend Taylor Hendley Who...
- An Old American Indian Tale Recounts The...
- On Sept 16, 1620 2 Ships Set Sail From P...
- For Me, My Belief In God Was Reaffirmed ...
Comments and Shared Ideas