A Few Years Ago There Was A Series Of Commercials ...
Text Illustration shared by Brian La Croix, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship
Category: Movies / Videos
About Text Illustration Contributor
A few years ago there was a series of commercials featuring a man wearing a flannel shirt and jeans who would be telling people how much he cared for them, often getting teary-eyed as he said with all the emotion he could muster, “I love you, man!”
And the person he was speaking to in that particular commercial, whether it was a girl, his dad, or whoever, would say, “You’re not getting my Bud Light.”
The commercials were funny, but they serve to illustrate the fact that these people could see through this guy’s self-serving talk.
He wasn’t interested in love, he was only interested in their beer, but he was willing to say anything to get it.
Other text illustrations you might like
- Know Why You Worship As You Do
- Late One Summer Evening In Broken Bow, N...
- We'll Stay Out of the Way
- This Is An Alleged New Year’s Lett...
- My Five Year Old Daughter Was Misbehavin...
- Mamie Adams Always Went To A Branch Post...
- Have Your Heard About The Recent Experie...
- The Pastor Of A Church That Didn't Have ...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas