There Was A Couple Who Were Sitting With A ...
Text Illustration shared by Darren Ethier, Unashamed Sermons
About Text Illustration Contributor
There was a couple who were sitting with a marriage counselor for their first session and the good doctor asked them to identify what seemed to be the root of their problems. The wife responded, "It all started when we thought it would be cute to think up each other’s New Year’s resolutions" (Houston Post, 12/31/91, quoted in Autoillustrator.com, NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS/FAULT FINDING.)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Roommates, Bad Dates And Great Mates: Te...
- Marriage Matters
- No Wake Zone: Wakeboarders
- The Divine Ideal
- Ten Habits Of Highly Successful Families
- Building A Strong Christian Family
- How To Build A Marriage That Lasts
- God's Plan For Intimacy
- Surviving Your Marriage
- Let The Joy Of The Lord Overflow In Your...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas