And yet James Dobson asked hundreds of teens what they would like to tell their parents. Their answers might surprise you:
* Teach us about God and spiritual things.
* Guide us towards good marriages by modeling a good one.
* Donít curse and smoke, if you donít want us too.
* Be consistent and follow through on things.
* Play with your kids.
* Tell us that you love us often.
* Look for good things in kids and not just the bad.
* Donít pressure us too much to excel.
* Believe us and believe in us.
* Talk to us straight about sensitive subjects.
Illustration Topic Browser
- Church Attendence
- Money & Finances
- Bible Study