Recently One Of The Testimonies At A Missions ...
Text Illustration shared by David Yarbrough, Brookside Baptist Church
About Text Illustration Contributor
Recently one of the testimonies at a Missions conference was so powerful it seemed to take the breath away from the people attending. It was the story of a blind woman by the name of Pani. She was listening to the Jesus film in her village as those with their sight were watching. Pani was greatly moved when, she heard on the film, Jesus restored the sight of the blind man. When Pani heard these words she cried out, “I want to receive my sight too.” At the conclusion of the film a miracle took place. Pani could see! Jesus restored her sight! As the mission conference attendees heard this wonderful story they began to show emotion for such a miracle. They were stopped of their emotional exuberance by the missionary as he gave them a reminder. The restoration of Pani’s sight was not the greatest miracle that evening.
A greater miracle took place than the restoration of her sight. Pani received forgiveness of her sins that night by trusting Jesus as her Savior! She heard Jesus speak the sweetest words of all, “Your sins are forgiven.”
Other text illustrations you might like
- As I Was Growing Up With A Younger Broth...
- Recently One Of The Testimonies At A Mis...
- Some Time Ago, A Teenager, Arthur Hinkle...
- It Is Gratitude That Prompted An Old Man...
- Wonderful Burden
- A Woman Approached A Well-known Preacher...
- The English Anglican Evangelist George W...
- Wwii Monument - Represents The 16 Millio...
- Praise God For His Deliverance From Your...
- Deliverance From Difficulties
- David's Psalm Shows Deliverance From Despair
- From The Devil's Depths To Divine Deliverance
- Stand Still
- Landmarks On The Roman Road
- When Jesus Comes On The Scene
- The Problem Of A Wicked Neighbour.
- Deliverance From Death
- Master Manipulators
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas