A Bride Was Very Nervous. It Was Right Before The ...
Text Illustration shared by Ed Blonski, True Men Ministries
Scripture: (add scripture)
About Text Illustration Contributor
A bride was very nervous. It was right before the service. She wasn’t sure she could even walk down aisle. Her mother gave her some words of calming wisdom. She said to her. “Honey, there’s only three things you need to focus on. If you focus on these three things, you’ll be fine. The first is walking down the aisle. Just focus on walking down the aisle of the church. I know its rather long, but just concentrate on that. Don’t get caught up with those on either side of the aisle. Just focus on getting to the end of the aisle. Next, focus on the altar. It is your destination today. Make your way down the aisle to the altar. There you will stand before God with the man you love and will make vows to God and him. God will also make vows to you. Focus on the altar that represents the love God has for you in Jesus Christ. Last, focus on the hymn that the soloist will sing. In poetry and song, the hymn embodies God’s love for you in Christ, your love for your husband and his love for you. So, to help you not be so nervous, focus on those three things. Walking down the aisle, standing before the altar and listening to the hymn.”
The bride was very thankful to her mom for her words of advice. The family and friends gathered watched as she walked down the aisle and noticed a look of calm determination on her face. But as she passed them, they began to chuckle quietly. For along with the look of calm determination, she was mumbling three words over and over to help calm her nerves. As she passed them, they heard her saying, “Aisle, Altar, Hymn. Aisle, Altar, Hymn. Aisle, Altar, Hymn.”
Other text illustrations you might like
- Professor H.w. Jurgen, A West German ...
- The False Foundations in the Kinsey Repo...
- The Divorce Rate
- Dating Goes Golden: Internet Research Fi...
- Longer Engagements Bride's Magazine Fin...
- Legal Definition of Marriage
- Ten Years Ago For Every Wife Who Left He...
- The Readers' Digest Reported Some Time A...
- Roommates, Bad Dates And Great Mates: Te...
- Marriage Matters
- No Wake Zone: Wakeboarders
- The Divine Ideal
- Ten Habits Of Highly Successful Families
- Building A Strong Christian Family
- How To Build A Marriage That Lasts
- God's Plan For Intimacy
- Surviving Your Marriage
- Let The Joy Of The Lord Overflow In Your...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas