No Tolerance of False Teaching "Viruses"
Text Illustration shared by Ed Vasicek, Highland Park Church
About Text Illustration Contributor
NO TOLERANCE OF FALSE TEACHING "VIRUSES"
I remember hearing about computer viruses. Could a computer catch a germ? I then learned that computer viruses were often malicious programs, developed by evil-doers, to destroy computers. They are often downloaded stealthily, without you knowing it. Perhaps opening an email attachment or surfing the web.
When you combine intelligent effort with evil and the craving to destroy, misery results. All of us want to make a difference, but some of us will feel like we make a difference by destroying, hurting, and irritating others. We can be that desperate to matter.
False teachers, often unknowingly inspired by Satan, do just that: They are out to destroy the truth of God's Word and they are out to keep believers from living in a godly fashion. They are being manipulated by the evil one and do not even know it.
God encourages leaders and Christians to hold a "no tolerance" position of false teaching, particularly in major and clear areas.
Other text illustrations you might like
- The Da Vinci Code: Faith, Fact, Or Fiction?
- Cracking The Da Vinci Code
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code, Pt. 1
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code Deception
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code, Pt. 2
- The Da Vinci Code: Who Was Mary Magdalene
- Leveraging The Da Vinci Code
- The Da Vinci Code, Part 1: Do The Winner...
- Exposing The Spirit Of The Pharasee
- The Da Vinci Code: Fact Or Fiction (part...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas