Church Growth Expert, George Barna Found That ...
Text Illustration shared by Ed Wood, Retired Southern Baptist Minister
Scripture: (add scripture)
About Text Illustration Contributor
Church growth expert, George Barna found that prayer was the foundational ministry of rapidly growing churches in America. He wrote: “The call to prayer [in these churches] was the battle cry of the congregation: it rallied the troops. These people understood the power of prayer. They actively and consistently included prayer in their services, in their events, their meetings and their personal ministries.” Barna also said in Little Rock at a church growth conference that, “culture reinvents itself every 5 to 8 years, while the church reinvents itself ever 35 to 40 years. Therefore the church is at least 75 to 80 years behind culture all the time.”
Other text illustrations you might like
- We're On the Same Team
- In May Of 1846, 187 Men, Women And Child...
- Marks of a Healthy Church
- Have You Ever Been To A Church Where You...
- Humility: The Balloon Game
- Imagine That We Are Putting Together A 1...
- My First Staff Position In A Church Was ...
- We Know We Have A Healthy Body When Each...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas