Text Illustration shared by Gale Lambert, Calvary
A young city boy went to the farm to spend time with his grandfather. While setting on the porch swing, the young lad noticed a cow behind the fence and asked grandfather, "What is that on the other side of the fence?"
The grandfather replied, "A cow."
"What is that on the cow’s head?"
"Those are horns!"
Directly the cow went moo. The little boy thought for a minute and then asked, "Which horn did he blow then?"
Other text illustrations you might like
- Henry Blackaby Said, "you Never Find God...
- Community: "A Part of Me Loved War"
- Augustine and the Four States of Man
- What God Will Do, Not What You Will Do f...
- C.s. Lewis Penned These Powerful Words A...
- I Believe All Of Us Subconsciously Want ...
- Do You Remember The Four-minute Mile? Th...
- A Single Man Has Not Nearly The Value He...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas