Text Illustration shared by Gale Lambert, Calvary
A young city boy went to the farm to spend time with his grandfather. While setting on the porch swing, the young lad noticed a cow behind the fence and asked grandfather, "What is that on the other side of the fence?"
The grandfather replied, "A cow."
"What is that on the cow’s head?"
"Those are horns!"
Directly the cow went moo. The little boy thought for a minute and then asked, "Which horn did he blow then?"
Other text illustrations you might like
- The False Foundations in the Kinsey Repo...
- Researchers At Johns Hopkins University ...
- Mother's Day Is Second Only To Christmas...
- The Boundaries Of Moral Propriety Have E...
- Moral Confusion: Americans Hold A Confus...
- Do You Know That Archeologists Have Disc...
- Ever Seen a Picture of a Platypus?
- Works of Thy Hands
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas