Text Illustration shared by Gale Lambert, Calvary
A young city boy went to the farm to spend time with his grandfather. While setting on the porch swing, the young lad noticed a cow behind the fence and asked grandfather, "What is that on the other side of the fence?"
The grandfather replied, "A cow."
"What is that on the cow’s head?"
"Those are horns!"
Directly the cow went moo. The little boy thought for a minute and then asked, "Which horn did he blow then?"
Other text illustrations you might like
- There Was Once A Young Boy Who Went To S...
- Little Children Can Come Up With Some Ve...
- In An Interview With An African Safari G...
- Irene Pepperberg, A Visiting Professor O...
- Adhesive Oxymoron
- A Young Christian Went To His Local Chur...
- Even When We Come Across Test Questions ...
- The Lion Was Proud Of His Mastery Of The...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas