One Night As My Family Was Preparing For ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
One night as my family was preparing for bedtime, my four year old daughter Claire began singing the BIBLE. As she came to the end, she combined another song. Here is what she sang. "I stand alone on the word of God, that’s what it’s all about." By mixing up the BIBLE and the Hokey Pokey, Claire nailed the way that each of us should view God’s word.
Other text illustrations you might like
- A Little Pre-school Girl Was At The Doct...
- Humorous Definitions
- A Child's Perspective of Thankfulness
- ¿Desanimarme Yo...Por Qué? — Why Be Disc...
- GOD GAVE HER A CAT
- A Young Teenage Boy Had Just Gotten His ...
- The Story Is Told Of A Father Of 5 Who C...
- One Night As My Family Was Preparing For...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas