One Night As My Family Was Preparing For ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
One night as my family was preparing for bedtime, my four year old daughter Claire began singing the BIBLE. As she came to the end, she combined another song. Here is what she sang. "I stand alone on the word of God, that’s what it’s all about." By mixing up the BIBLE and the Hokey Pokey, Claire nailed the way that each of us should view God’s word.
Other text illustrations you might like
- DADDY, WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE TO DIE?
- C. S. Lewis, "indeed, If We Consider The...
- Anyone See "oprah" This Past Week?...i B...
- A Little Parable for Mothers
- A Youth Minister Was Attending A Special...
- The God of Unmatched Shoes
- Parents, If You Get Angry With Your Kids...
- An Old Civil War Veteran Used To Wander ...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas