One Night As My Family Was Preparing For ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
One night as my family was preparing for bedtime, my four year old daughter Claire began singing the BIBLE. As she came to the end, she combined another song. Here is what she sang. "I stand alone on the word of God, that’s what it’s all about." By mixing up the BIBLE and the Hokey Pokey, Claire nailed the way that each of us should view God’s word.
Other text illustrations you might like
- By Now, I'm Sure Most Of You Know The Su...
- Girls Growing Up Too Fast
- Memorial Day: Remember the Martyrs
- What Would You Be Willing To Do For ...
- A Nationwide Survey Of 2200 Seven To Ele...
- The False Foundations in the Kinsey Repo...
- Kids Love Family Best at Christmas
- Generation Y Wants To Be Engaged, But It...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas