Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
Jeff Calendar’s three year old daugh-
ter along with the rest of her family
was observed opening Christmas packages.
As is often the case, Jeff’s wife had
recycled some bows from previous times,
and their daughter grabbed one and then
placed it on top of her head. The old
tape left on it caused it to stick to
her hair. That sight caused everyone to
begin laughing which excited her. In
the midst of their laughter, she cried,
"Look, I’m a present!" [And, in the
end, aren’t we all? On the otherhand,
are we ’a present’ worth keeping and
using in the Kingdom of God?]
Other text illustrations you might like
- A Couple Of Years Ago On America's Funni...
- A Missionary Had Arrived In A Small Chin...
- When My Son Was Just 5 Years Old, He And...
- On a Rather Insignificant Sphere
- Hace Algun Tiempo Escuché La Historia De...
- The Journey from Heaven to Dump
- During The Long War Years A Boy Looked ....
- Some Of Us Make It A Practice To Set Asi...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas