This Religion Of Me And Thee, As George Gallup, .....
Text Illustration shared by Jim Luthy, Triumphant Life Church
About Text Illustration Contributor
This religion of me and thee, as George Gallup, Jr. calls it, along with a hunger for experience over knowledge, has contributed to a tremendous diversity of beliefs, many of which are antithetical to biblical principles. These unhealthy attitudes have crept into the church, as evidenced by the following results of a survey of church lay leaders by researcher George Barna:
· only 53 percent believe that there are moral truths that are absolute
· 43 percent say there is no such thing as the Holy Spirit
· 33 percent believe that Jesus never had a physical resurrection
· 19 percent believe Jesus sinned while on earth.
Source: "Lost in America" by Tom Clegg and Warren Bird
Other text illustrations you might like
- Monogamy Syndrome
- If 99.9 Percent Is Good Enough, Then...
- What Would You Be Willing To Do For ...
- The False Foundations in the Kinsey Repo...
- The Most Often Visited Internet Site In ...
- No People In History Have Had As Many .....
- Moral Erosion Continues In America, ...
- George Hunter Contends That The First .....
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas