Where's the Baby?
Text Illustration shared by Johnny Palmer, Calvary Baptist Church
About Text Illustration Contributor
WHERE'S THE BABY?
Luis Palau tells of a wealthy European family that decided to have their newborn baby baptized in their enormous mansion. Many people were invited, it was an elegant and elaborate affair.
They took off their coats and laid them on the bed in a designated room and soon the time came for the main purpose of their gathering - but no one could find the baby!
To the horror of all they finally found the baby, it was now buried under the pile of coasts, jackets, and furs, nearly smothered to death.
If we bury Jesus under our traditions, our families, our good works, our emotions, our music, our programs, or our rotten self - we truly miss the reason for the season.
Other text illustrations you might like
- An Atheist Professor Stood Before His Cl...
- You Know Christmas is Almost Here
- This Is An Alleged New Year’s Lett...
- Twas The Month After Christmas, And All ...
- Precious Dad Moment
- Christmas Without Christ Is Like A Nicel...
- This Is A Fictional Christmas Correspon...
- Again, There’s A Great Deal Of Int...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas