Where's the Baby?
Text Illustration shared by Johnny Palmer, Calvary Baptist Church
About Text Illustration Contributor
WHERE'S THE BABY?
Luis Palau tells of a wealthy European family that decided to have their newborn baby baptized in their enormous mansion. Many people were invited, it was an elegant and elaborate affair.
They took off their coats and laid them on the bed in a designated room and soon the time came for the main purpose of their gathering - but no one could find the baby!
To the horror of all they finally found the baby, it was now buried under the pile of coasts, jackets, and furs, nearly smothered to death.
If we bury Jesus under our traditions, our families, our good works, our emotions, our music, our programs, or our rotten self - we truly miss the reason for the season.
Other text illustrations you might like
- In His Book, Science Speaks, Peter Stone...
- Kids Love Family Best at Christmas
- A Recent Poll By The Barna Research Grou...
- Most Christians Believe The Virgin Birth...
- A 1998 Report From Ball State University...
- Now – You May Be Wondering What The Red ...
- I Really Don't Like Christmas Shopping. ...
- A Recent Newsweek Poll Found That "84 Pe...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas