(Suggest a Keyword)
THE KEY TO HAPPINESS...?
Want to be happy? A 26-year study of Germans suggests it’s not that hard:
• Marry someone who’s not neurotic.
• Focus more on friends and family, less on material goods.
• Get involved in making the world a better place.
• Have a job but also enough time for leisure.
• Stay physically active.
• For men, don’t be underweight. For women, don’t be obese
These are, of course, wildly simplified suggestions. But the researchers, in Germany, Holland and Australia, developed them after studying a lot of data on a lot of people. They worked from the German Socio-Economic Panel Survey, which has been doing every-five-year interviews with Germans since 1984 and currently has over 60,000 people enrolled.
Illustration Topic Browser
- Church Attendence
- Money & Finances
- Bible Study