The Name Stradivarius Is Synonymous With Fine ...
Text Illustration shared by Mark Hodges, Winter Haven Baptist Church
About Text Illustration Contributor
The name Stradivarius is synonymous with fine violins. This is true because Antonius Stradivarius insisted that no instrument constructed in his shop be sold until it was as near perfection as human care and skill could make it. Stradivarius said, "God needs violins to send His music into the world, and if any violins are defective God’s music will be spoiled." His work philosophy was summed up in one sentence: "Other men will make other violins, but no man shall make a better one."
Antonius Stradivarius expected his workers to do their very best in producing violins.
How much more should we as Christians strive for excellence in the work assigned to us!
Other text illustrations you might like
- You Know Christmas is Almost Here
- A. A Kentucky Mountaineer Fighting Overs...
- We Are Like The Man Who Approached God &...
- A Guide At Blarney Castle In Ireland Was...
- Rest in Peace
- A Turtle Family Went On A Picnic. They ...
- Irene Pepperberg, A Visiting Professor O...
- A Woman Sees A Father Shopping With A Fu...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas