Tony Campolo Says That His Wife Is A Brilliant ...
Text Illustration shared by Melvin Newland, Ridge Chapel
About Text Illustration Contributor
Tony Campolo says that his wife is a brilliant woman. She has a PHD & is capable of pursuing a very profitable career. But she elected to stay home with her children when they were young. Her decision didn’t bother her at all except when other women would ask, “What do you do?” She would answer, “I’m a homemaker. I stay home & take care of my children & my husband.” They would usually respond with “Oh” & then ignore her from then on.
So Mrs. Campolo came up with this response when she was asked what she did: “I’m socializing two Homo-sapiens in Judeo-Christian values so they’ll appropriate the eschatological values of utopia. What do you do?” They would often blurt out “I’m a doctor” or “I’m a lawyer” & then wander off with a dazed look in their eyes.
Other text illustrations you might like
- Redemption and Restoration in Real Life
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750)
- In His Book The Pressure's Off, Psycholo...
- Father's Day Is Almost Upon Us And It Re...
- A Forever Family
- Hannah and Michael: Finding What Was Los...
- This Morning I Want To Focus Upon Some N...
- More Than Anyone Else Christian Parents ...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas