I Read Of A Minister Who Was Visiting One Of His ....
Text Illustration shared by Owen Bourgaize, Baptist
I read of a minister who was visiting one of his members. The lady of the house was trying to impress him about how devout she was by pointing out the large Bible on the bookshelf and talking in a very reverential way of it as "the Word of God". Her young son interrupted the conversation, "Well, if that’s God’s book we better send it back to him because we never read it!"
Other text illustrations you might like
- I WILL GIVE YOU TWO APPLES
- An Atheist Professor Stood Before His Cl...
- The New Guy
- I Read Of A Minister Who Was Visiting On...
- A Young Teenage Boy Had Just Gotten His ...
- Now, My Dad Once Told Me The Story About...
- The Story Is Told Of A Father Of 5 Who C...
- Assumptions Can Be Quite Dangerous. For...
- Home Baked Happiness- Giving Christmas T...
- The Da Vinci Code: Faith, Fact, Or Fiction?
- Where You'll Find Grace
- What Will You Do?
- Faith...takes A Licking And Keeps On Ticking
- Praise God For His Deliverance From Your...
- Removing The Mountain
- Passionate Commitment
- Overcoming Fear In Witnessing
- 10 Assets Of Justification
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas