I Read Of A Minister Who Was Visiting One Of His ....
Text Illustration shared by Owen Bourgaize, Baptist
I read of a minister who was visiting one of his members. The lady of the house was trying to impress him about how devout she was by pointing out the large Bible on the bookshelf and talking in a very reverential way of it as "the Word of God". Her young son interrupted the conversation, "Well, if thatís Godís book we better send it back to him because we never read it!"
Other text illustrations you might like
- Home Baked Happiness- Giving Christmas T...
- The Da Vinci Code: Faith, Fact, Or Fiction?
- Where You'll Find Grace
- Just Like Us!
- Faith...takes A Licking And Keeps On Ticking
- Praise God For His Deliverance From Your...
- Removing The Mountain
- Passionate Commitment
- Overcoming Fear In Witnessing
- 10 Assets Of Justification
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas