A Child At Birth Has The Capacity To Become ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
A child at birth has the capacity to become original. Or you can put him in a mold so that he will come out like everybody else.
Other text illustrations you might like
- A Child At Birth Has The Capacity To Bec...
- Babies Are Unreasonable; They Expect Far...
- The Baby Rises To Its Feet, Takes A Step...
- There Is No Finer Investment For Any Com...
- Everyone Knows That By Far The Happiest ...
- Here We Have A Baby. It Is Composed Of A...
- A Man Finds Out What Is Meant By A Spitt...
- Babies Are Such A Nice Way To Start ...
- A True Baby Dedication
- Baby Dedication Service
- Taking Care Of The Little Ones
- Children: Given To Give Back
- Why We Do Baby Dedications
- A Prayer In A Time Of National Tragedy
- What Kind Of House Will You Build For Me?
- Meditations For A Quinceañera
- God Strengthens Our Families
- Four Myths About Child Raising
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas