Constantine Did Not Collate The Bible. The Old ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
“Constantine did not collate the Bible. The Old Testament had been compiled even before Jesus’ time. The New Testament’s formation began by the end of the first century (about 90 or 100)—almost two hundred years before Constantine. In fact, recognizing which books of the New Testament were authoritative was a century-long process within both the Easter (based at Constantinople) and Western (based at Rome) churches. They independently agreed on which books belonged in the New Testament.”
Richard Abanes in The Truth Behind the Da Vinci Code
Other text illustrations you might like
- The Da Vinci Code: Faith, Fact, Or Fiction?
- Cracking The Da Vinci Code
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code, Pt. 1
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code Deception
- Exposing The Da Vinci Code, Pt. 2
- The Da Vinci Code: Who Was Mary Magdalene
- Leveraging The Da Vinci Code
- The Da Vinci Code, Part 1: Do The Winner...
- Exposing The Spirit Of The Pharasee
- The Da Vinci Code: Fact Or Fiction (part...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas