If Adversity Hath Killed His Thousands, ...
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
"If adversity hath killed his thousands, prosperity hath killed his ten thousands; therefore adversity is to be preferred. The once deceives, the other instructs; the one miserably happy, the other happily miserable; and therefore many philosophers have voluntarily sought adversity and so much commend it in their precepts."
Other text illustrations you might like
- What To Do With Your Burdens
- When Life Does Not Seem Fair
- It Ain't Over
- Job Is Restored - Job Chapter Fourty Two
- Attending To The Little Things
- Do The Innocent Suffer? - Job Chapter Four
- Why Does Job Suffer? - Job Chapter Eight
- Can A Man Be Righteous Before God? - Job...
- Is Life Fair? - Job Chapter Six
- Life's Broken Window
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas