An Old American Indian Tale Recounts The Story Of ...
Text Illustration shared by Richard Jones, North Salem Baptist Church
Scripture: Mark 9:38-9:50 Psalms 139:13-139:16 Isaiah 6:1-6:8 Proverbs 4:1-4:27 Isaiah 6:1-6:5 Psalms 139:1-139:14 (add scripture)
About Text Illustration Contributor
An old American Indian tale recounts the story of a chief who was telling a gathering of young braves about the struggle within. "It is like two dogs fighting inside of us," the chief told them. "There is one good dog who wants to do the right and the other dog always wants to do the wrong. Sometimes the good dog seems stronger and is winning the fight. But sometimes the bad dog is stronger and wrong is winning the fight."
"Who is going to win in the end?" a young brave asks.
The chief answered "The one you feed."
Other text illustrations you might like
- Recently A Baptist Pastor In Illinois Re...
- An Old American Indian Tale Recounts The...
- Bryan Chapell Tells This Story That Happ...
- Franklin Roosevelt's Closest Adviser Dur...
- Healing, God's Way
- It Is October 14th, And The Sun Is Refle...
- Let Go of the Rope
- I Heard Recently Of A Business Owner Who...
- A Willingness To Do What's Needed
- Mary The Willingness Of Christmas
- "the Ministry Of Availability"
- Matthew 8:1-4 - Part 1 - When My Worship...
- Hot Chocolate
- The Willingness And Compassion Found In...
- I Think, "some Change" Is Gonna Do You Good!!
- It's Not That Complicated!
- Rules For Giving
- I Really Don't Want To Do That!
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas