Connection Is Key
Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
CONNECTION IS KEY
Henry Cloud in How People Grow writes, "Virtually every emotional and psychological problem, from addictions to depression, has alienation or emotional isolation at its core or close to it. Recovery from these problems involves helping people get more connected to each other at deeper and healthier levels than they are."
(From the chapter entitled God's Plan A: People. From a sermon by Bret Toman, Fresh Faith by the Faith of Faithful Friends, 1/3/2011)
Other text illustrations you might like
- It Is Impossible For That Man To Despair...
- Let Tears Flow Of Their Own Accord: Thei...
- From the Australian Psychology Society
- If A Man Is Filled With Anger, Than Ange...
- In The Book Fan The Flame By J. Stowell ...
- I Like What Gary Smalley Has Said About ...
- After The Dallas Cowboys Had Won The Sup...
- In His Book Mere Christianity, C.s. Lewi...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas