Connection Is Key
Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
CONNECTION IS KEY
Henry Cloud in How People Grow writes, "Virtually every emotional and psychological problem, from addictions to depression, has alienation or emotional isolation at its core or close to it. Recovery from these problems involves helping people get more connected to each other at deeper and healthier levels than they are."
(From the chapter entitled God's Plan A: People. From a sermon by Bret Toman, Fresh Faith by the Faith of Faithful Friends, 1/3/2011)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Emotional ...
- She Was Nearly Blind. She Was Born On A...
- Max Lucado: Angels Were Silent
- Muhammad Ali Today Is Called The Greates...
- There Was A Church Growing So Fast It Ra...
- I Am Told That There Was A Rock On The N...
- But Sometimes I Think The Church Has For...
- Passing Through The Shadows!" 1 Corinthi...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas