What's Your Motivation?
Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
WHAT'S YOUR MOTIVATION?
Suppose someone were to offer me a thousand dollars for every soul I might earnestly try to lead to Christ. Would I endeavor to lead any more souls to him than I am endeavoring to do now? Is it possible that I would attempt to do for money, even at the risk of blunders or ridicule, what I hesitate or shrink from doing now in obedience to Godís command? Is my love of money stronger than my love of God or souls?
--From the tract Suppose, published by the Great Commission Prayer League. From a sermon by Gerald Flury, Why Become a Soul-Winner, 8/21/2011
Other text illustrations you might like
- The Great Commission
- Evangelism, Whose Responsibility Is It?
- Seize The Day, Twenty-four Seven
- Making Disciples - The Great Commission...
- Commissioned & Empowered Witnesses
- Three Alls
- Personal... But Not Private
- God So Loved... [missions / Evangelism /...
- Promises From The Great Commission
- The Missions Psalm
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas