What's Your Motivation?
Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
WHAT'S YOUR MOTIVATION?
Suppose someone were to offer me a thousand dollars for every soul I might earnestly try to lead to Christ. Would I endeavor to lead any more souls to him than I am endeavoring to do now? Is it possible that I would attempt to do for money, even at the risk of blunders or ridicule, what I hesitate or shrink from doing now in obedience to Godís command? Is my love of money stronger than my love of God or souls?
--From the tract Suppose, published by the Great Commission Prayer League. From a sermon by Gerald Flury, Why Become a Soul-Winner, 8/21/2011
Other text illustrations you might like
- The Harvest Is Ripe
- V. Mcgee Estimates That 75% Of The Membe...
- Two Warships With The Largest Full-load ...
- The Probability Of A Person Accepting Ch...
- India)--elsewhere, Christian Aid Missio...
- Vital Statistics From Operation World (6...
- Divorce Rate Myth Among Christians
- In The Hands Of Ordinary Christians, Sma...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas