Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
Cyril Barber, in his commentary on Nehemiah, transfers this principle into all of life; "Middle management involves being able to translate the ideals of one’s superiors into practice and, at the same time, knowing how to motivate one’s subordinates. It necessitates keeping corporate goals in mind, while encouraging individuals to strive for personal achievement."
(Cyril J. Barber, Nehemiah and the Dynamics of Effective Leadership, page 26. From a sermon by Tim White, Six Marks of Leadership, Mark 3, 5/9/2011)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Blackaby: What Does a Calling Look Like?
- Abraham Lincoln, America's Most Beloved ...
- Peter Drucker Offers Insightful Guidance...
- A Leader Is A Person Who Has The Ability...
- We Do Well To Remember, Before We Consig...
- Steven Covey, Author Of _the Seven Habit...
- Giving Begets Giving
- TOZER ON AMBITION TO LEAD
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas