Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
Cyril Barber, in his commentary on Nehemiah, transfers this principle into all of life; "Middle management involves being able to translate the ideals of one’s superiors into practice and, at the same time, knowing how to motivate one’s subordinates. It necessitates keeping corporate goals in mind, while encouraging individuals to strive for personal achievement."
(Cyril J. Barber, Nehemiah and the Dynamics of Effective Leadership, page 26. From a sermon by Tim White, Six Marks of Leadership, Mark 3, 5/9/2011)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Moral Erosion Continues In America, ...
- The Bible Tells Us That Where Your Treas...
- Famous Firsts
- On January 20, 1953, Dwight Eisenhower, ...
- Statistics and Stuff
- When The Board Of Directors Of A Large F...
- Honesty Pays: A Survey By Right Manageme...
- Of Unchurched Americans, Two-thirds Beli...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas