Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
Cyril Barber, in his commentary on Nehemiah, transfers this principle into all of life; "Middle management involves being able to translate the ideals of one’s superiors into practice and, at the same time, knowing how to motivate one’s subordinates. It necessitates keeping corporate goals in mind, while encouraging individuals to strive for personal achievement."
(Cyril J. Barber, Nehemiah and the Dynamics of Effective Leadership, page 26. From a sermon by Tim White, Six Marks of Leadership, Mark 3, 5/9/2011)
Other text illustrations you might like
- History Gives Us A Rather Interesting Ac...
- A Vicar Was Retiring After 25 Years In T...
- Minister, Funny: The Chain Letter
- Once There Was A Traveling Preacher Who ...
- At A Convention With Their Wives, Two Bu...
- The Story Is About A Man By The Name Of ...
- A Man Is Driving With His Wife At His Si...
- One Older Pastor Gave Some Great Advise ...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas