Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
Cyril Barber, in his commentary on Nehemiah, transfers this principle into all of life; "Middle management involves being able to translate the ideals of one’s superiors into practice and, at the same time, knowing how to motivate one’s subordinates. It necessitates keeping corporate goals in mind, while encouraging individuals to strive for personal achievement."
(Cyril J. Barber, Nehemiah and the Dynamics of Effective Leadership, page 26. From a sermon by Tim White, Six Marks of Leadership, Mark 3, 5/9/2011)
Other text illustrations you might like
- The Inner Need for Excellence
- Leadership Magazine Carried A Story Abou...
- Imagine There Is A Bank That Credits You...
- Muhammad Ali Today Is Called The Greates...
- Steve Brown, A Popular Radio Bible Teach...
- Back In June Of 1999, Eddie Stankey Died...
- Hitler Imprisoned A German Pastor, Marti...
- Those Of Us Who Pray For The Persecuted ...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas