Sprouting to New Life
Text Illustration shared by Sermon Central Staff, Outreach Inc.
About Text Illustration Contributor
SPROUTING TO NEW LIFE
A few years ago, when archaeologists began excavating in the courtyard of a medieval monastery, they found seeds that had been dormant for more than 400 years that had begun to grow. King Henry VIII had closed the monastery in 1539, and herbs tended by the monks died. But they sprouted to life again after the archaeologists disturbed the earth.
(Today in the Word, November 15, 1997. From a sermon by Terry Blankenship, Kingdom Building Godís Way, 5/16/2011)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Sunday Sketch Jesus and Nick the Vic
- Kurtis Warner: Christlike Love
- A Seminary Professor Was Vacationing Wit...
- Healing House: "I Thought You Were Dead....
- She Was Nearly Blind. She Was Born On A...
- Have You Ever Seen, Read About Or Heard ...
- Sometime Ago A Man Who Was Pastor In A L...
- The Resurrection of the Dead
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas