(Suggest a Keyword)
· 66% of Latin American protestants attend a Pentecostal church.
· Charisma magazine reports its average reader spends more than $570 on Christian products annually and household income averages over $51,000.
· It also reports that in the past year: 88% of its readers last year purchased at least one book, 82% bought at least one Christian cassette tape or CD, 68% bought Christian greeting cards and 48% a Bible.
· Family Christian Stores charismatic section has grown from $1.5 million to $4 million in the last 3 years and is expected to top $5 million in 1998.
· Creation House experienced a 65% growth in sales during the past 16 months. (Christian Retailing 2/21/98)
Illustration Topic Browser
- Church Attendence
- Money & Finances
- Bible Study