Many Converts, Few Disciples
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
Many Converts-Few Disciples: This is the conclusion of George Barna after 2 years of research. Is this why church-es have lost their relevance in American culture? Not one person polled, when asked to identify their most important goal for their life, said it was to be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, or to make disciples of Christ. Most believers say their church does little to help them grow as true disciples. Something is very wrong here! (Barna Online 11/28)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Max Lucado: Interlock Our Understandings
- On Fasting
- Jonathan Edwards: The Obligation Of Ever...
- In His Dictionary Of The New Testament, ...
- G. gert Behanna, Converted At Age Of 60,...
- Position Versus Discipleship
- Kyle Idleman on Going Where Jesus Goes
- Dr. David Nichols States, "there Must Be...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas