Many Converts, Few Disciples
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
Many Converts-Few Disciples: This is the conclusion of George Barna after 2 years of research. Is this why church-es have lost their relevance in American culture? Not one person polled, when asked to identify their most important goal for their life, said it was to be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, or to make disciples of Christ. Most believers say their church does little to help them grow as true disciples. Something is very wrong here! (Barna Online 11/28)
Other text illustrations you might like
- Casual Christians
- #8230; Discipleship Journal, ...
- A Recent Survey By George Gallup Jr. Rev...
- In The Article "the American Witness" In...
- Engineers Tell Us That The Only Way That...
- Many Converts, Few Disciples
- Where Are The Young Clergy? The Numbers ...
- One Researcher Says Some 160,000 Martyrs...
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas