While Pastoring In West Texas, I Learned To True ....
Text Illustration shared by SermonCentral
While pastoring in West Texas, I learned to true meaning of Matthew 7:1, "Judge not..." I consider myself a friendly person. Our new neighbors were two truck drivers. One morning I spoke, and there was no response from the neighbor. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried again on another occassion. He still did not speak. After several times of attempting to communicate, I decided that I would not waste my time speaking again.
One morning I saw my neighbor, but there was something different. I had not noticed that he was wearing a hearing aid. What a humbling experience. From that time onward, I spoke louder. And he seemed to always speak. I learned things are not always what they appear.
Other text illustrations you might like
- May 2000 Mr.kevin Storey, Was Driving Do...
- While Pastoring In West Texas, I Learned...
- Andy Was Raised In A Christian Home And ...
- If I Wanted To Communicate And Influence...
- It Is A Narrow Way. It Is A Difficult Ro...
- The Bible Challenge
- Tipos Y Figuras De La Palabra De Dios .....
- Hans the Tailor
- My "other" Life
- Jury Duty [judge Not / Judging]
- To Judge Or Not To Judge
- What Hollywood Wants You To Believe...
- Faith Leads To Maturity
- Our Always True God
- How Do You React To Suffering
- Right Or Wrong? - Do I Have To Get Baptized?
- An Attractive Invitation
- How Godliness Enhances The Value Of Your Life
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas