This Perversion Hit Close To Home This Last ...
Text Illustration shared by Todd Pugh, Kiski Valley Assembly Of God
About Text Illustration Contributor
• This perversion hit close to home this last week. My Uncle who I was told was a Mason died this week.
• With close to 34,000 lodges around the globe and a membership numbering upwards of 6 million, it is obvious why the Encyclopedia Britannica would dub Freemasonry as the largest world-wide secret society.
• You wont have to go far to find a car plague or license plate, or lodge.
There are many reasons why Freemasonry is a false religion:
1. Freemasonry prays to a false god.
Freemasonry calls God “The Great Architect of the Universe.” This is the Freemason’s special name for God, because He is universal. He belongs to all men regardless of their religious persuasion. All wise men acknowledge His authority. In his private devotions a Mason will pray to Jehovah, Mohammed, Allah, Jesus, or the Deity of his choice. In a Masonic Lodge, however, the Mason will find the name of his Deity within the Great Architect of the Universe.
Allen E. Roberts, The Craft and Its Symbols: Opening the Door to Masonic Symbolism (Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Co., 1974)
2. Freemasonry claims its teachings are superior to the Bible.
From the Encyclopedia of Masonry in the Scottish Rite Cathedral in Dallas: “The Bible is properly called a greater light of Masonry…The Bible is used among Masons as symbol of the will of God, however it may be expressed, and therefore, whatever to any people expresses that will, may be used as a substitute for the Bible in the Masonic Lodge. Thus, in a lodge consisting entirely of Jews the Old Testament alone may be placed upon the altar, and Turkish Masons make use of the Koran.
3. Freemasonry claims their teachings are revelatory light, (a revelation from God.)
But the Bible clearly states that Jesus Christ is the light of the world. There is no other light.
4. Freemasonry teaches a way to heaven void of Jesus
Acts 4:11-12 “This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. 12And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
1 Corinthians 3:11 “For no one can lay a foundation other than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
5. Freemasonry teachings are opposite of Jesus’.
Opposite the Great commission (Secrets as opposed to “preach”)
Opposite of loving one another (secrets are to be kept from ALL non-masons, including spouse.)
6. Masons take blasphemous oaths (Lodges Examined, Rice / Page 21)
To keep the secret teachings hidden (against their own lives)
Commit to breaking the law to hide each others crimes.
Matthew 12:36-37 “But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."
Some may say, “It just a club that does good things for people.”
“The Mason who wears the Masonic “white lambskin apron” given to him during the first degree is “reminded of that purity of life and conduct so essentially necessary to his gaining admission into the Celestial Lodge above, where the Supreme Architect of the Universe presides.”
Official Cipher [ritual] (Grand Lodge of Masons in Massachusetts, 1989), 34.
Mason Carl Claudy, “Freemasonry gives to a man a well-spent life, and assurance of a glorious immortality.”
Colossians 1:16-20 “For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fullness dwell; 20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.”
Jesus will set you free / But you must break ties from false religion / (Lodges Examined, Rice / Page 79)
Other text illustrations you might like
- What's Wrong With Same Sex Marriage, A N...
- Sticky Tips: To Better Understand How Co...
- In The Over 3100 Years Of Recorded World...
- The National Insurance Council Reported ...
- There Are Some Surprising Statistics Reg...
- 75% Of Americans Identify Colleagues Fro...
- By Now, I'm Sure Most Of You Know The Su...
- Casual Christians
Other Related Media you might like
Comments and Shared Ideas