Attributes of God - Complimenatry to Energizer
Sermon shared by Paul Fritz
Summary: Praises for the attributes of God from complimentary to energizer
Audience: General adults
About Sermon Contributor
90. Complimentary – I praise you Lord as you know how to affirm me by acknowledging the good works you have graciously allowed me to do. “Therefore, judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men’s hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.” (I Cor. 4:5)
91. Concerned About Peoples’ Welfare – I praise you Lord for caring about the whole needs of every person without losing your greater perspective. “Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom and healing every disease and sickness among the people.” (Matt. 4:23)
92. Confidence – I praise you Lord for giving me your sense of certainty. “For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth.” (Psa. 71:5) Thank you God for giving me hope, confidence and an optimistic attitude.
93. Confirmer – I praise you Father for assuring me that you are able to take me through my trials and make me better rather than bitter. Thank you for the promise, “The God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To Him be the power forever and ever.” (I Pet. 5:10,11)
94. Conqueror – I praise you Lord for making me a conqueror through Christ. Paul wrote, “We are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."”(Rom. 8:37) Thank you that you help me overcome any trial, problem or adversity.
95. Consoler – I praise you Lord for comforting me when I feel grief or disappointment. Paul wrote, “If there is any encouragement in Christ, any consolation of love, any affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose.” (Phil. 2:1,2)
96. Contends For Us – I praise you Lord that you know how to fight on our behalf, yet you have set limits for us. “Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.” (Gen. 6:3)
97. Convicter – Praise you Lord for being the One who knows how to convict people of their sin. Jesus said, “When He comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment.” (John 16:8) Thank you Lord for using both shame and guilt to bring people to a willingness to submit their will to Yours.
98. Cornerstone – I praise you Lord for being the key rock upon which your church is constructed. “Built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone.” (Eph 2:20)
99. Corrector – Father, I praise you that you provide correction for me when it is needed. Thank you for what you told Zephaniah, “I said to the city, ‘Surely you will fear me and accept correction. Then her dwelling would not be cut off, nor all my punishments come upon her.” (Zeph. 3:7) Even Job said, “Blessed is the man whom the Lord corrects. So do not despise the discipline of the Almighty.” (Job 5:17) Thank you God for helping me receive correction so I might avoid misery.
100. Courageous One – I praise you Lord that you fill me up with your courage, strength and readiness to face any danger or difficulty. You said, “Be strong and courageous and act. Do not fear or be dismayed for the Lord God
Comments and Shared Ideas
Join the discussion