Staff Picks of the Week:
Memorial Day 2013
Memorial Day 2013 Preaching Bundle »
Greater Love Video Illustration » Everlasting God Worship Music Video »
Sabbath Sabbath Preaching Bundle »
1 Outta 7 Video Illustration » Before The Throne… Worship Music Video »
• Wives are to submit to and respect their husbands
• Husbands are to unconditionally love their wives as Christ loved the church.
• Our marriage home group recently went through the book Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs, which explains in details this empowering cycle in marriages.
“1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 "Honor your father and mother," which is the first commandment with promise: 3 "that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth." 4 And you, fathers, do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the Lord.” (Ephesians 6:1-4).
• Children are to obey and honour their parents.
• Fathers need to make sure they don’t provoke their children to wrath.
CLOSING: Prayer of blessing for families.
Bibliography: Family: A Christian Perspective on the Contemporary Home by Jack and Judith Balswick.
Beausejour Community Church Website: www.beausejourchurch.ca
Pastor Chris Jordan’s Blog: http://thelandofpromise.blogspot.com/
- All Sermons on Family
- Text Illustrations on Family
- Video Illustrations on Family
- PowerPoint Template on Family
- Scripture on Family
- Related Sermons
- Sermons related to Ephesians 5:21-6:4
- All sermons from Chris Jordan
- Sermons on parenting
- Sermons on family
- Sermons on relationships
Join the discussion