Five Keys to God meeting your needs.
Sermon shared by Tony Abram
Summary: Five Keys to God meeting your needs. In this sermon outline we list five basic truths given to us form Philippians 4:19. The Word of God is full of untapped promises that we need to recognize, believe and receive.
Audience: General adults
About Sermon Contributor
Five Keys to God meeting your needs.
In this sermon outline we list five basic truths given to us form Philippians 4:19. The Word of God is full of untapped promises that we need to recognize, believe and receive.
Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."
I. "My God"
A. Paul had a personal relationship with God.
John 1:12 (KJV) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
B. We need to see God as our source.
(Heb 12:2 KJV) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
1. My wife and I have traveled and ministered in over 120 countries for 46 years by faith, looking to God as our SORUCE.
2. We have to ask, "Who is our God?" Is it the American economy, is it some group of people that we want to impress, is it some addiction or activity? Daily we have to ask whom and what am I serving. If we can answer that it is "My God, the Lord Jesus Christ", then we can know that He will meet our every need. The Philippians were serving the Lord, giving tithes and offerings out of their needs. They put God first. Jesus that we should seek first the Kingdom of God and all of these things will be added unto you.
II. "Will Meet"
A. God is always on time. He doesnít say, might meet. He says will meet. Godís ways are not our ways, but if we will trust Him he will meet our needs on time the best way for all that are involved. Today we need to say out loud, "My God will meet me on time and supply this need".
1. We must know that our timetable is not always Godís timetable.
2. He knows what is best is and is always on time.
3. Godís delay is not His denial.
III. "All Your Needs"
(Luke 12:7 KJV) But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
A. God is interested in every area of our lives. He knows that we need shelter, He knows that we need clothing, He knows that we need food, He knows that we need a vision and goal to strive for, He knows that we need a dream to look to, He knows that we need love from Him and others. There is nothing too small or great for God. He will meet "all your needs".
IV. "According to His riches in glory"
Psalms 50: 10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills. 11. I know all the fowls of the mountains: and the wild beasts of the field are mine.
A. I remember my full surrender to God. I had a battle over my pocket book. When I finally surrendered saying "Lord all that I have, all that I am, all that I shall ever be, I surrender." Then God spoke to my heart and said; "Now all I have is yours." It was the best trade I ever made.
V. "In Christ Jesus"
(Rom 8:39 KJV) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(Eph 2:10 KJV) For we are his workmanship, created
Comments and Shared Ideas
Join the discussion