Staff Picks of the Week:
Memorial Day 2013
Memorial Day 2013 Preaching Bundle »
Greater Love Video Illustration » Everlasting God Worship Music Video »
Sabbath Sabbath Preaching Bundle »
1 Outta 7 Video Illustration » Before The Throne… Worship Music Video »
A person without self-control is as defenseless as a city with broken-down walls. Proverbs 25:28
All athletes practice strict self-control. They do it to win a prize that will fade away, but we do it for an eternal prize. 1 Corinthians 9:25
4. FEAR - A painful emotion or passion excited by the expectation of evil, or the apprehension of impending danger; apprehension; anxiety; solicitude; alarm; dread. an uneasiness of the mind, upon the thought of future evil likely to befall us. be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event;
F alse E vidence A ppearing R eal
Do not fear anything except the LORD Almighty. He alone is the Holy One. If you fear him, you need fear nothing else. Isaiah 8:13
In that wonderful day when the LORD gives his people rest from sorrow and fear, from slavery and chains… Isaiah 14:3
Say to those who are afraid, "Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you." Isaiah 35:4
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
1 John 4:18
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
You can lie down without fear and enjoy pleasant dreams. Proverbs 3:24
5. God desires us to live in freedom & success!
"God has led you away from danger, giving you freedom. You have prospered in a wide and pleasant valley. Job 36:16
Through you I am saying to the prisoners of darkness, ’Come out! I am giving you your freedom!’ Isaiah 49:9
For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Be strong and very courageous. Obey all the laws Moses gave you. Do not turn away from them, and you will be successful in everything you do. Study this Book of the Law continually. Meditate on it day and night so you may be sure to obey all that is written in it. Only then will you succeed. I command you – be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."
Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36
- Growth in Christ
- All Sermons on Growth in Christ
- Text Illustrations on Growth in Christ
- Video Illustrations on Growth in Christ
- PowerPoint Template on Growth in Christ
- Scripture on Growth in Christ
Join the discussion