Staff Picks of the Week:
Memorial Day 2013
Memorial Day 2013 Preaching Bundle »
Greater Love Video Illustration » Everlasting God Worship Music Video »
Sabbath Sabbath Preaching Bundle »
1 Outta 7 Video Illustration » Before The Throne… Worship Music Video »
When statements are made they are made for a certain purpose to be fulfilled. More so when the Almighty God himself is the one speaking. His words are powerful and creative. Jn. 1:1-3.
When word like this is spoken it could be just:
- a kind of advice to someone
- a kind of information to someone
- a kind of command to someone.
The word that is coming to you today is not just an advice that could be considered, or a piece of an information to be ignored but a command that you have to obey.
Today you are standing in at a point where you either move ahead and succeed or stay where you are and perish.
You have been pursued to a point of no return and your enemies know that this is the final elimination match someone must move ahead to reach his destiny and the other person must surely die in relegation.
My prayer for you today is that you will not be the person to die but the person that is moving on
to the next level,
to the other side of the Red Sea,
to the place where there is plenty of milk and honey.
To move on from the slavery of more than four hundred years into your total freedom
To move on from failure to success
To move on from sickness into health
And as you go your song shall be: I am pressing on the upward way, new height I am gaining everyday...
And when you read the bible you sometimes read that Jesus went down from Jerusalem to some other places: Jerusalem is high up and when anyone moves from it they are actually moving downward toward Samaria or any other lower town. Lk. 4:31
Whenever the children of Israel backslide they are always going down to Egypt. Gen. 12:10;
Ex. 19:14. He was on mountain top with God and later went down to meet the multitude below
Isa. 30:2-6 woe to those who go down to Egypt.
When God therefore told Moses to go forward there are a lot of implications
1. To go forward here means that he should proceed to where he has determined to go to. His determination is to reach the land where milk and honey flows. Ruth.1:18; 1 Sam. 30:8;
There are so many of us who have always determined to go higher but the enemies have prevented us this is the day to have your determination fulfill. Ps. 18:5 &18.
- Your determination to be free shall be granted
- your determination to pass your exams shall be granted
- your determination to be married shall be granted
- Your determination to have children shall be granted
- Your determination to have your own house shall be granted
- Your determination to be gainfully employed shall be granted
- your determination to change the history of your family shall be granted
2. To go forward also means that he should never retreat because of the threat of the enemy, the army of Pharaoh. 2 kings. 19:8-12. Acts.4:17
Why must you be afraid when the Lord is the one urging you to move ahead. Ps. 27:1-4.
This is not a time to turn back because it is dangerous to do so. Hebrews. 10:38-39.
There could be certain limitations that you have do not look at them focus your attention on Jesus.
You may be feeling pain in your body right now focus your attention on God and the pain shall go.
You may not have money in your pocket now the God that is urging you to move on is the great provider, the owner of the cattles on a thousand a thousand hills.
3. To go forward means that the present obstacle, the Red Sea shall be removed.
- All Sermons on Acting
- Text Illustrations on Acting
- Video Illustrations on Acting
- PowerPoint Template on Acting
- Scripture on Acting
- Related Sermons
- Sermons related to Exodus 14:15-14:17
- All sermons from adeniyi abiodun
- Sermons on GO AHEAD
- Sermons on move on
Join the discussion