God Doesn't Want You to be Alone
Sermon shared by Glenn Arellano
Summary: We may feel it or not. When you become a child of God, He has promised that He will always be with you.
Series: Getting Personal with God.
Audience: General adults
About Sermon Contributor
We all need someone to stand with us especially in situations that are challenging and difficult to handle. We need assurance that in everything we do there will be people who will support us and motivate us no matter what happens. Most of all, we need people who will accept and love us the way we are. The need for a companion makes us confident because it gives us an assurance that we are not alone in facing issues in life. God wants to be involve in our lives. He desires to stand with us in every situation no matter what happens. However, He wants to take the lead if we want take part in our lives.Are you willing to let Him lead you? Are you willing to trust Him by obeying Him in things He wants you to do?
Do You Know That . . .
• One of the deepest need of man to be satisfied in life is the need to have a companion. The need to be loved. The need to have someone stand with your side in every situation.
• Man can never give COMPLETE satisfaction to us. We are limited ( Not all knowing, not all powerful, not all present and not perfect ).There will always be things that can give us disappointments with people.
• Only God is able to meet every need that we have. He promises to stay with us and be with us in every circumstances.
• When God promises to be with us it does not mean that troubles will be absent. However, He provides strength, peace and direction in the midst of difficult situations.
Reasons That God Will Never Leave Us Alone
Isaiah 43:1 - Isaiah 43:2 (LIV)
1 But now the Lord who created you, O Israel, says: Don’t be afraid, for I have ransomed you; I have called you by name; you are mine.2 When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up-the flames will not consume you.
Involving God in Our lives!
1. Seek the Lord for who He is .
Let knowing God be your priority instead of seeking Him just because you want Him to save you from all your worries.
“and he will give you all you need from day to day if you live for him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern. (Matthew 6:33)
2. Let God work in your life by allowing Him to change you and lead you.
The price of letting God get involve in our lives is allowing Him to deal issues that we need to face and forsake if they are displeasing to Him. We must also let Him take the lead and not us anymore.
He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. ( Psalms 23:3 )
3. Trust God that He is with you
in every situation.
When trouble comes it does not mean God has abandoned us. He is always with us and He will give us the strength and wisdom that we need to endure them. He will not allow difficult times to overtake us.
“So God has given us both his promise and his oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to him for refuge can take new courage, for we can hold on to his promise with confidence
( Hebrews 6:18-19 )
4. Don’t Give Up but always believe God to work things through you.
When things become too hard for you don’t give in to fear and doubt but trust God to see you through
”But now, O Israel, the LORD who created you says: “Do not be afraid,
Comments and Shared Ideas
Join the discussion