Staff Picks of the Week:
Memorial Day 2013
Memorial Day 2013 Preaching Bundle »
Greater Love Video Illustration » Everlasting God Worship Music Video »
Sabbath Sabbath Preaching Bundle »
1 Outta 7 Video Illustration » Before The Throne… Worship Music Video »
Isaiah 52:7—how beautiful are the feet of him who brings good news announcing peace proclaiming news of happiness, that our God reigns,
Our God reigns.
The good news is the bad news is wrong:
1. the bad news is: we all fall short of the glory of God, the soul that sins it shall die, there is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end brings destruction.
a. the good news is: for God so loved the world
b. that whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved
c. he is able to saved to the uttermost all that come to him
2. the bad news is: James 1:15—sin produces death
the good news is: Jesus is the resurrection and the life, he that believeth in me though he were dead, yet shall he live
for me to live is Christ, to die is gain
for me to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
3. the bad news is sickness and disease are everywhere
the good news is: by his stripes we are healed,
he went everywhere preaching the gospel and healing every sickness and every disease among the people
Jesus the same yesterday, today and forever
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou would prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospers
4. the bad news is the devil seeks to kill, steal and destroy
the good news is: Jesus said, I have come that ye might have life and have it more abundantly
he has made us more than conquerors
the lion of the tribe of Judah hath prevailed
whom the Son sets free is free indeed
5. the bad news is: the economy is bad, the stock market is down, inflation is up
the good news is: my God shall supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory
I have been young and now am old, but I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their seed out begging for bread.
The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.
Give and it shall be given you, press down, shaken together and running over
6. the bad news is: children are killing their parents, schools are out of control, rebellion is the new motto of this generation
the good news is: God has reserved for himself a remant—out of every kindred, nation and tribe
train up a child in the way that he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it
in the last days I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions and your old men shall dream dreams
7. the bad news is: hell is filling up fast—
the good news is: I saw in heaven a multitude that no man could number, thousands times thousands and thousands of thousands all crying worthy is the lamb who was slain
Jesus said, if I go and prepare a place for you I will come again
We look for a city whose builder and maker is God
8. the bad news is: Christians are hated around the world and now even in America there are many anti-Christian groups.
Jesus said, rejoice and be glad, for so persecuted they the prophets that were before you.
Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers them out of them all
9. the bad news is: witchcraft, sorcery, Satanic worship, demonic spirits
have been released against the church in these last days.
The good news is: Jesus said, I have overcome the world
When the enemy comes in like a flood I will raise a standard against it
- Growth in Christ
- All Sermons on Growth in Christ
- Text Illustrations on Growth in Christ
- Video Illustrations on Growth in Christ
- PowerPoint Template on Growth in Christ
- Scripture on Growth in Christ
Join the discussion