Staff Picks of the Week:
Memorial Day 2013
Memorial Day 2013 Preaching Bundle »
Greater Love Video Illustration » Everlasting God Worship Music Video »
Sabbath Sabbath Preaching Bundle »
1 Outta 7 Video Illustration » Before The Throne… Worship Music Video »
II. The Fires & Floods Of Life Force Us To Reach Out To God.
Psalm 69:1 - 6
Please note that the word waters here in verse one are figurative of overwhelming troubles.
Also the word mire in verse two is figurative of sin and great troubles.
Have you ever been to the point were you realized that there was now other way out.
III. The Fires & Floods Of Life Reveal The Saving Grace Of God.
Turn to Psalm 23:4, 66:12,
Turn to Psalm. 124:1 - 8
I would like for you to note three calamities to be without God
1. We would have been swallowed up quick. (alive, Vs. 3)
2. The waters (referring to the enemies) would have overwhelmed us.)
3. The proud waters would have gone over our soul. (Vs 5)
a. Grace is not limited to those who reach out.
b. Grace provides a way of escape from the bondage of sin.
c. Grace provides security.
d. Grace stands alone.
It does not need a crutch.
It does not need altering.
It does not need repair.
It does not need manís explanation
It is still sufficient for today! II Corinthians 12:9
e. Grace must be accepted.
1). Through Faith.
2). Through Repentance.
- Knowing God's Will
- All Sermons on Knowing God's Will
- Text Illustrations on Knowing God's Will
- Video Illustrations on Knowing God's Will
- PowerPoint Template on Knowing God's Will
- Scripture on Knowing God's Will
- Related Sermons
- Sermons related to Isaiah 43:2-43:2
- All sermons from Ronnie Thrower
- Sermons on Flood
Join the discussion