"HE DOETH ALL THINGS WELL"
Sermon shared by Kenneth Trent
Summary: Among the countless ways that we can attest that “He doeth all things well”, we confidently include three great areas.
Audience: General adults
About Sermon Contributor
"And they were utterly astonished, saying, "He has done all things well; He makes even the deaf to hear, and the dumb to speak."
Mark 7:37 (NASB)
Among the countless ways that we can attest that “He doeth all things well”, we can confidently include the following:
I. IN CREATION:
“For by Him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by Him and for Him.” Colossians. 1:16
“And God saw every thing that He had made, and, behold, it was very good.” Genesis 1:31
II. IN REDEMPTION:
“Wherefore He is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by Him, seeing He ever liveth to make intercession for them.” Hebrews 7:25.
Notice these three glorious truths as it regards the redemption that we have through Him.
1. Universally available: “The Lord is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.” II Peter 3:9
2. Totally efficacious: “Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity.” Titus 2:14
3. Eternally effective: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. And I give unto them eternal life: and they shall never perish.” John 10:27-28
III. IN FRIENDSHIP:
1. Unfailing: “There is a Friend who sticketh closer than a brother.” Proverbs 18:24
2. Understanding: ... “tempted in all points as are we, yet without sin.”
3. Undeniable: “My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the Righteous.” I John 2:1
THEREFORE: love Him; trust Him; praise Him; share Him, and “Glorify Him in your body, and in your spirit, which are His.”
I Corinthians. 6:20
Comments and Shared Ideas
Join the discussion