Staff Picks of the Week:
Memorial Day 2013
Memorial Day 2013 Preaching Bundle »
Greater Love Video Illustration » Everlasting God Worship Music Video »
Sabbath Sabbath Preaching Bundle »
1 Outta 7 Video Illustration » Before The Throne… Worship Music Video »
Many people say, “But God already knows what I need.” While that is true, the Bible still tells us that God is waiting to hear from us.
Presenting your requests to God is effective when you are honest and totally yourself before God.
5. Know the One to Whom you are praying.
Even after Jesus calmed the storm, the disciples questioned Who He really was.
How will we ever have peace in the storm if we are always questioning who is in the boat with us?
There are times when God will use a storm in our lives to reveal a new side of Himself that we had previously not known or been exposed to.
“Present your requests to GOD”.
• We are not talking to a man.
• We are not talking to a beginner or a rookie.
• We are not talking to a created being.
• We must remember that we are created in His image and not the other way around.
• God is God and He is bigger than any challenge that we will ever face.
And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesu
- All Sermons on Peace
- Text Illustrations on Peace
- Video Illustrations on Peace
- PowerPoint Template on Peace
- Scripture on Peace
- Related Sermons
- Sermons related to Philippians 4:4-4:7
- All sermons from Rodney Burton
- Sermons on GUARD
- Sermons on Uncertainty
- Sermons on Peace
Join the discussion