Summary: Final in series. Features 3 ways wives will never change their husbands. Free link included to all 4 messages in formatted text, handouts, and PowerPoint resources.
3 Ways to Never Change Your Husband:
• Nagging—it usually makes it worse.
• Criticizing—esp. in front of others…this erodes his confidence. Criticism makes men defensive…you’ll catch more flies w/ honey!
• Physical punishment—that’s right…maybe not fists or rolling pins, but by withholding marital relations…using sex as a weapon.
1 Cor. 7:3-5
Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.  The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.  Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
You’re inviting an affair!
How will husbands respond when these 3 weapons are pulled on them?
• Some clam up—don’t want to be around you…so they look for things to do away from home.
• Some blow up—react in violence to let off the steam that has built up.
• Some give up—60% of marriages today prove this!
What can you do, ladies?
Pray for him. Don’t take it all into your own hands…realize God can do more for him in a moment than you could do in your lifetime!
1 Peter 3:1-4
Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;  While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.  Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;  But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
Commitment to prayer, and a good spirit…
6. Commitment to unconditional love
“It’s not love that sustains your commitment…it’s commitment that sustains your love”
Contrary to what Hollywood says…love is not a feeling, it’s a commitment, a promise, a job!