"No Cross No Crown"
1. James knows his position - servant
2. James recognize in-order to get the father he had to grow through Jesus
3. James address his reader - 12 tribes / descendants of Israel
1. James tells us we going to have trouble - "When ye fall"
2. James tell us to have Joy in the mist of our troubles - (differences between joy & happiness)
3. James shows us the purpose of trouble - (allows us to see who God is)
4. Trouble also teaches us patience
When we who love God endure trouble we will receive a crown!
Four Types of Crowns
1. Crown of Thorns- John 19:15
2. Crown of Righteousness - 2 Timothy 4:8
3. Crown of Everlasting - 1 Corinthians 9:25
4. Crown of Life - James 1:12
Preach The Word!!!!!!