PULLING DOWN SATANIC ALTARS
Sermon shared by Bishop Dr. Julius Soyinka
Summary: So many satanic altars are raised against a child of God to prevent the fulfiment of the purpose of God in his life, but this altars could be pull down by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Audience: General adults
About Sermon Contributor
PULLING DOWN SATANIC ALTERS
Study Text: 1 Kings 13: 1 – 5
1 Kings 13:1-5: And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the LORD unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.
2 And he cried against the altar in the word of the LORD, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the LORD; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee.
3 And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the LORD hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out.
4 And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him. And his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.
5 The altar also was rent, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the LORD.
- We can see several emphases on the altar:
1. Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense: Sacrifice is offered at the alter to Satan or God depending on who is offering and what and how is being offered.
2. The man of God cried against the altar: It is possible to speak against satanic altars in the name of the Lord. I pray that the word of God will pull down all satanic altars raised against you in Jesus name.
3. The king stretches forth his hand from the altar against the man of God: Evil can be programmed against the people of God from satanic altars.
4. The altar was rent and the ashes poured out from the altar: Satanic altar can be completely destroyed through a prophetic utterance in the name of the Lord. I prophesy against all satanic altars raised against the purpose of God in your life in Jesus name.
We shall be looking into this study under three subheadings:
1. The Purposes of Satanic Altars
2. The Processes at Satanic Altars
3. The Power to pull down Satanic Altars
1. The Purposes of Satanic Altars: Satanic altars, whether they exist in the physical or spiritual are raised to fulfill one or more of the following purposes:
1. It is a place designed for offering sacrifices to Satan and his demons in order to appease them or to make a request for their assistance
2. It is a place where blood is shed, either of animals or of human, and because the life of anything is in its blood, there is blood crying at satanic altars..
3. It is a satanic dinning table where evil spirits and demons are served food. They can be served their usual food in order to attract their blessings upon the person offering the sacrifice, or they gave a wrong type of food on behalf of someone so that the demons can punish the person.
4. It is a place of spiritual exchange: At the satanic altars, they can exchange people’s glory and destiny to turn them to nonentity. I met a young lady whose brain was exchanged with stones, and she was sent out of a University due to poor academic performance. The lady was delivered by the power of God, and she was able to graduate with good result from another University. There was a case of another young man, that the enemy was able to see his shinning glory and exchange it for a man
Comments and Shared Ideas
Join the discussion