Home » All Resources » Sermons on Church: Small Groups » Jeff Hamric, The Benefits of a Cell Group - Page 2 of 2
Why put off something today that is worthwhile? If you do, the odds of you ever actually doing it greatly decrease. Just give a Cell A try for 3 weeks - you won’t be sorry.
d) We have a Cell Group practically every night of the week (except Mondays)
e) If there were enough interest, we would even have daytime cells
f) We have groups that are “Children Friendly” -meaning they have things planned for the children to do - ask the Cell leader what they do with children.
What are you waiting for? Take the Cell Challenge today. Meet some people ask some questions - and visit a Cell this week.
- Church: Small Groups
- All Sermons on Church: Small Groups
- Text Illustrations on Church: Small Groups
- Video Illustrations on Church: Small Groups
- PowerPoint Template on Church: Small Groups
- Scripture on Church: Small Groups
- Related Sermons
- Sermons related to Acts 5:42-5:42
- All sermons from Jeff Hamric
- Sermons on Love
- Sermons on Equipping
- Sermons on Small groups
Join the discussion